Sunday, March 22, 2015

Teacher Tool Gift Exchange Linky!


One of the most exciting events at last weekends Spring Teacher Blogger Meet Up was the teacher tool swap!


To begin, the group was split into 4 groups based on grade level. Since I do not teach a certain grade, I got to choose which group I would go to. I chose to go to the 4th and 5th grade group because the majority of my caseload is 4th and 5th graders. 

Once in our groups, Amanda Pauley read a super fun 'left, right' story. Basically, when she said left, you'd pass the gift in your hands left. When she said right, you'd pass the gift in your hands right. 

After all the hoopla, I ended up with this gift! 

First of all, I loved the bag! What teacher doesn't love a new bag...or two...or ten (I might have a problem!).

Inside the bag, there was a green container, super cool Weird, But true! books, colorful duct tape, cookies, decorative file folders, and binder clips! 

I loved everything! I can use the binder clips for organizing IEP's. The folders are perfect for easily identifying important information on my messy desk! My kiddos love the Weird, but True! books already, so I know they will be ecstatic to dig into these as well. The duct tape will help me to jazz up my room when I have to fix something. I can always use another container and who doesn't love cookies?!?!

Thank you so much for this fabulous gift, Luckyfrogs Lillypad





4 comments:

  1. So glad that you came Rhea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books look like fun, and I just love all that teachery goodness you were given :) I am officially a school supply addict!

    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies are sosoooo good! Lucky girl! :)
    Em
    Curious firsties

    ReplyDelete